WELCOME TO ROGERS MOPS
MOPS International exists to encourage, equip and develop every mother of preschoolers to realize her potential as a woman, mother and leader in the name of Jesus Christ
MOPS stands for Mothers of Preschoolers. MOPS International helps moms to connect with others who are on the same journey. You are not alone! MOPS recognizes that the years from infancy to kindergarten are foundational in a mother-child relationship and are filled with unique needs and challenges. Rogers MOPS meets the first and third Friday mornings of the month beginning at 9:00am.
We believe that better moms make a better world. Being a part of a MOPS group helps YOU do it.
Better moms make a better world
WHY JOIN A MOPS GROUP?
The daily challenges of caring for a pre-schooler can cause us to lose perspective and become discouraged in our endeavors to make a home filled with comfort, peace, and God’s love. It is easy to feel alienated and alone.
MOPs provide some fresh perspective, friendship, and a break from the normal everyday routine.
You’ll find that and more at The Rogers MOPS group. Here are the details:
- Where: Rogers First Church of the Nazarene, Fellowship Hall
- When: 1st and 3rd Friday of the Month. 9:00am-11:00am, September-May.
Not only are there bi-monthly meetings, we also have play dates and Moms Nights Out.
If our time or location does not work for you, click here to find other MOPS International groups in NWA.
MOPPETS is our childcare program for children 0-5 years which includes a curriculum as well as a loving and enriching environment for your children. There is a $30 childcare fee each semester.
We are currently accepting new members in open enrollment for the 2016-2017 year. Registration for MOPS is a simple 2-step process:
- Tell Us About Yourself and Your Family – Fill out our registration form with your contact information and additional details about your children.
- Pay Registration and Childcare Fees – Securely submit your registration fees through the Rogers First Church of the Nazarene website.
- Click the Quick Give link on the left side of the page to access the payment form.
- Be sure to choose MOPS Registration from the drop down menu in the gray box under “My Donation”.
- The registration fee is $30 per semester or $60 for the entire year.
- The childcare fee is $30 per semester, or $60 for the entire year, regardless of how many children you have.
- You can pay for one semester only or the whole year, whichever you would prefer.
When we receive your registration submission we will contact you with additional information. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Your registration fee covers craft materials, speaker fees, and your MOPS International membership. It is our desire that every woman be given the opportunity to participate in MOPS. If cost would prohibit you from attending, please let us know, as a limited number of scholarships are available.
What do you get with your membership?
Exclusive 2016-2017 benefits include:
- Becoming Starry Eyed: Practices to Cultivate Wonder, Hope and Kindness Guidebook
- An adorable print to beautify any space you choose
- A handmade (yes, handmade!) copper bracelet
- An invitation to the 28-Day Challenge
- A Guide to the Night Sky
- Annual subscription to Hello, Dearest magazine
- Exclusive discount offering
- Weekly emails to fill you with inspiration
- And, of course, some surprises that you’ll absolutely fall in love with!
Our meetings are held in the fellowship hall of Rogers First Church of the Nazarene